Friday, November 5, 2010

Halloween goody boxes

Wow! It's been quite awhile since I last posted. I've been busy finishing up Tracy's goodies for the GIBBS Round 5 swap on the Cricut Messageboard. I am happy to say I shipped that off today and I will be sharing a couple more sneak peaks followed by full pictures once she's received her box.

Anyway ....... I wanted to share the goody boxes I made for my son's classmates for their Halloween party last week.







The boxes were bought on clearance at Michaels a couple of years ago from the Brides section. I cut the bat "ring" out using my Cricut & Pumpkin Carvings cartridge and sprayed with Slate and Cinder Glimmer Mists. The "treats" tag is a stamp from Pink Paislee's Twilight line that I hand cut and sprayed with Key Lime Pie Glimmer Mist. I attached the tags using ribbon by Offray.

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to keep these in mind for Matthew's class next year!! They are great!!
    Hugs,
    Teri

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...