Sunday, April 3, 2011

"peace, love & music"

I created this page for my weekly project for The Collectors Cut. I drew the Nursery Rhyme, Rock Princess and Fabulous Finds cartridges this week and really wondered how I was going to make them work for a masculine page. This is what I came up with ...



I used Fabulous Finds to create the library pocket and Nursery Rhyme for the black base on the front of the pocket. The remaining cuts are all from Rock Princess.



I used pop dots and mini black brads on the guitar for a bit of dimension.



All solid cardstock is Bazzill Bling and the patterned paper for the pocket is from Creative Imaginations.

Thank you for taking the time to look!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Paula, That is a great LO using those carts! Great job! Tell Z to keep it up and one day we will watch him on the AMA's!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...