Sunday, January 22, 2012

ScrapbookPal.com Design Team Entry

I constructed this mini album using 3 CD folders and some cardstock hinges. I used the hinges to attach the folders together using Terrifically Tacky Tape.

I adhered the ribbon using Zip Dry Paper Glue.

I used my clear Sakura Stardust pen to add a little sparkle to the trees throughout the mini.

Every pocket inside has tags or inserts for more space to journal or include photos.

For the left pocket I scored a piece of 5 x 10 cardstock at 5" using my scoring board, folded it in half and tucked it in.

For the right pocket I scored a piece of 4 x 12 cardstock at 4" & 8", folded it accordian style and tucked it in.

I did the same thing for all of these pockets throughout the mini.

Here I created a pocket for another tucking spot using a piece of coordinating paper and ribbon which was adhered using the Zip Dry Paper Glue.

I used flowers and a cream Viva Decor Pearl Pen for embellishment throughout the mini.
CD folders: River City Rubber Works
patterned cardstock: Memory Box Brioche
flowers: Prima, Hero Arts, Making Memories, Oriental Trading
pearls: freehanded using Viva Decor Pearl Pen
adhesives: Terrifically Tacky Tape, Zip Dry Paper Glue and Scotch ATG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...