Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Collectors Cut challenge #6

This week's challenge I used to create a Valentine's Day card for my husband. I drew the Accent Essentials, Tie the Knot and Wrap it Up cartridges for this challenge and I used bits & pieces of each of them. I used my Gypsy "hide" feature a lot in this challenge so some of the cuts might not be recognizable right off the bat.

The papers are all from Basic Grey's Sultry line. I used Lime Twist, Pink Sherbet & Pearl Glimmer Mists and Lucky Oyster Creative Imaginations glitter glue. I also used Recollections mini roses on the front.


THE INSIDE:


THE FRONT:


I used Tie the Knot for "I love U", Accent Essentials for the "flower" pieces and Wrap It Up for the tag base and outline border.







I left the last one blank for what I want to say.



CLOSE-UP:


Thank you for stopping by to take a look!

Check out http://thecollectorscut.blogspot.com/ to see what else has been created.

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the colors.

    Following!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cuts!!! and the way this unfolds! Now I am off to purchase more glimmer mist !!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...