Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Collectors Cut challenge #5

This week's challenge for The Collectors Cut had me using the Just Because Cards and Sweet Treats cartridges.

I decided to get some birthday cards made for my mother-in-law, a nephew and 2 nieces.


For Card #1 ... I used Just Because Cards to cut the card base at 6 1/2" & the envelope at 6 1/2". Sweet Treats was used to cut the gift & bow at 4 1/2" & the candles at 1 1/2".






For card #2 ... I used Just Because Cards to cut the envelope at 6 1/2". Sweet Treats was used for the card base sized to 4 3/4" & welded to the candles shadows which were sized to 1 1/2". I then cut the candles at 1 1/2", the frosting at 5.40" (resized on my Gypsy) and the polka dot wrapper at 4 1/2".






For card #3 ... I used Just Because Cards to cut the envelope at 8 1/2" & the card to 8". Sweet Treats was used to cut the crown at 4 1/2" (I hid the interior cuts using my Gypsy.) & the candles at 1 1/2".






For card #4 ... I used Just Because Cards to cut the envelope at 6" & the card at 5 1/2". Sweet Treats was used to cut the flower and layers at 1.95" (resized on my Gypsy).





Thank you for looking! Make sure you stop by The Collectors Cut to see what Kimi, Laurie and Tracy created for challenge #5 and link your project so that we can visit your blog as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...