Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Collectors Cut challenge #3

This week's challenge had me using the From My Kitchen and Summer in Paris cartridges. "What in the world can I make with this combination?!?!?!" was my first thought. LOL I decided to alter one of the many mini notebooks I have in a drawer. I buy them at Michaels from the $1 bin when they're on clearance because you can never have enough scratch paper and you can't pass up a bargain. :D

I used From My Kitchen for the tab dividers and Summer in Paris for the balloon.



I used My Minds Eye patterned paper, Martha Stewart glitter and $1 bin bling from Michaels. I really wanted to bling this up because that's what I think of when I look at the Summer in Paris cartridge.



Stop over at The Collectors Cut to see what the gals have been up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...