Sunday, January 9, 2011

project for The Collectors Cut

My cartridges to use for this challenge were Mickey Font and Graphically Speaking.

I chose to use the license plate and the raffle ticket to create a mini. I cut the license plate at 4 1/4" and the raffle ticket at 1 1/2".



I used my Gypsy to weld the cuts for the title ... m and y from Mickey Font cut at 3/4" and 'top ten' from Graphically Speaking cut at 2 3/4".



I folded the license plates in half to create the pocket pages. I then made pulls from cardstock cut at 3 3/4" by 2 7/8" and folded the raffle tickets in half the long way and adhered those to the end to create the 'pull'.



I decided to embellish the mini using cuts from Graphically Speaking. I cut the base layer at 3", the middle layer at 2" and the top layer at 1". I used my fingers to give them a little shape and topped them off with a button to match.



Here are a couple pictures of the inside of the mini ...




I used K & Company's Urban Rhapsody patterned papers, Bazzill Cardstock, ProvoCraft cardstock (for the license plates), Favorite Findings buttons, American Crafts ribbons, VersaMagic's Jumbo Java chalk ink, chipboard (4 1/2" for the covers) and my Bind-It-All with a 1" wire.

Stop at http://thecollectorscut.blogspot.com to see what else has been created!

1 comment:

  1. Paula,
    This is such a wonderful idea!!! I didn't even know that GS had a raffle ticket!!! yikes! I bought a whole roll from the paper store. I love the paper you used and now I'm off to check out the blog to see what you guys have been up to!!
    Hugs,
    Teri

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...