Sunday, January 9, 2011

project for The Collectors Cut

My cartridges to use for this challenge were Mickey Font and Graphically Speaking.

I chose to use the license plate and the raffle ticket to create a mini. I cut the license plate at 4 1/4" and the raffle ticket at 1 1/2".

I used my Gypsy to weld the cuts for the title ... m and y from Mickey Font cut at 3/4" and 'top ten' from Graphically Speaking cut at 2 3/4".

I folded the license plates in half to create the pocket pages. I then made pulls from cardstock cut at 3 3/4" by 2 7/8" and folded the raffle tickets in half the long way and adhered those to the end to create the 'pull'.

I decided to embellish the mini using cuts from Graphically Speaking. I cut the base layer at 3", the middle layer at 2" and the top layer at 1". I used my fingers to give them a little shape and topped them off with a button to match.

Here are a couple pictures of the inside of the mini ...

I used K & Company's Urban Rhapsody patterned papers, Bazzill Cardstock, ProvoCraft cardstock (for the license plates), Favorite Findings buttons, American Crafts ribbons, VersaMagic's Jumbo Java chalk ink, chipboard (4 1/2" for the covers) and my Bind-It-All with a 1" wire.

Stop at to see what else has been created!

1 comment:

  1. Paula,
    This is such a wonderful idea!!! I didn't even know that GS had a raffle ticket!!! yikes! I bought a whole roll from the paper store. I love the paper you used and now I'm off to check out the blog to see what you guys have been up to!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...