Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Collectors Cut challenge #4

This week's challenge was a lucky draw for me! I drew 50 States, Destinations and Old West. When I was a child, my family used to take camping/sightseeing trips every summer. I wanted to use this week's challenge to get me started on these childhood vacation albums. I will be able to use many cuts from these cartridges throughout the albums as I create the pages.

I used WorldWin Treasures cardstock, Rock Candy Distress Stickles, brads, DMC embroidery floss and a plain old black gel pen.


Summer 1976






Summer 1977





Please stop by The Collectors Cut to see what else has been created for this challenge and link your challenge projects too.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a neat idea! I will definitely need to use this technique for my own books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout. I live in Tennessee, as a matter of fact, I only live like 30 min away from the Smokie!!! It is beautiful country here. I am glad to see you came to my state.lolol I am a new follower too.
    pennykitz.blogspot.com
    pennykitz@charter.net

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...