Sunday, March 13, 2011

"hear ye hear ye"

Here is my project for this week's challenge at The Collectors Cut. I drew the Daisy Chain, Happily Ever After and Alphalicious cartridges and had to make myself turn them into "boy" cartridges.





I chose the trumpet/banner cut from Happily Ever After and centered the letterslater from Alphalicious on it. The "golden" cardstock is from Core'dinations and the green cardstock is from WorldWin. I used Sahara Sand VersaMagic chalk ink to tone down the brightness of the trumpet.

The outer frame/border was created by welding cuts from Daisy Chain on my Gypsy. I used gray cardstock from WorldWin with Slate, Graphite and Dew Drop Glimmer Mists.



The shield and sword were also cut from Happily Ever After. I used gray cardstock from WorldWin with Graphite Glimmer Mist and Midnight Black VersaMagic chalk ink. The sword handle is cut from the "golden" Core'dinations cardstock.



Happily Evey After was used yet again for the stallion. The brown & black cardstock are from WorldWin, I used Martha Stewart flock (this is the first time I've gotten to use flock LOL) and then I used Viva Decor's Anthracite Pearl Pen for the hooves.



The patterned paper for the background and mats is from The Luxury Stack from DCWV. I used my Jumbo Java VersaMagic chalk ink on the mats.

Thank you for looking!

Please stop by The Collectors Cut later tonight see what the Kimi, Laurie and Tracy have made.

1 comment:

  1. OMG I have to get some of that flock - that looks GREAT! And I love the glimmer mist. rats. got to get some of that too. LOL!
    Great L/O! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...