Sunday, March 20, 2011

"one goofy dog...

and we love you for it!"

Here is this week's project for The Collectors Cut. I drew the Easter 2010, Mickey & Friends and George & Basic Shapes cartridges for this week.





I cut the "medallion" shape from Easter 2010. The heart charm along with "one" and "dog" are from George. "Goofy" is from Mickey & Friends.




I cut the grass from Easter 2010 and the leaves from Mickey & Friends.



All patterned papers are from Reminisce's Shades of Autumn line. The green & red cardstocks are from WorldWin and the orange cardstock is from Core'dinations.

1 comment:

  1. ROFL! These pics remind me of my Maggie - she would carry a stick around the yard and try running through narrow spaces and the stick would stop her flat, lol! Dogs are so funny!

    I love the way you curled the grass a bit - I'm a texture freak ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...