Monday, March 7, 2011

I'm a stylish blogger!

I have won The Stylish Blogger Award! I have been remiss in one post in particular because Jessica gave me my first award at the beginning of the year. I'm sorry Jess!! I won this award again this past week from two more gals ... Vanessa and Lisa.
THANK YOU GALS!!


The rules of this award require me to:
1) Thank and link back to the wonderful Gals that gave me this award.
2) Share 8 things about myself.
3) Pay it forward to 8 fellow bloggers.
4) Contact those bloggers and notify them of their award.


Here are 8 things about me:
1) I have been married almost 14 years to a WONDERFUL man and I have a WONDERFUL 11 year old son!
2) I became a stay at home mom 11 months ago after being in banking for 18 1/2 years.
3) I am a collector of too many things! LOL
4) I live in the same city I grew up in after being adamant at a younger age that I wasn't staying here. LOL
5) I lost both of my parents in 2008 to cancer. Dad passed away January 9th from lung cancer and Mom passed away September 23rd from colon cancer.
6) I REALLY dislike cleaning! (I still do it though LOL)
7) I have tried all kinds of crafts but have found my true crafting love lies in papercrafting.
8) I truly enjoy reading!

I am forwarding this award to the following Gals:
1) Tracy
2) Kimi
3) Laurie
4) Faith Abigail
5) Cammi
6) Cassie
7) Peachy
8) Laura

Thank you again Jess, Vanessa and Lisa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...