Monday, June 21, 2010

Card Challenge on Jen Young's blog

My friend, Jen Young, posted a card challenge on her blog for this week. Here's the link >>>
http://youngsscrapping.blogspot.com/2010/06/friday-card-challenge-cy100.html

I'm not much of a cardmaker so I made myself use Jen's challenge. I made this card for my father-in-law for Father's Day.



I used 3 different papers from Paper Studio and Core'dinations cardstock.



The "your day" stamp is a $1 stamp from Michaels. I used dark brown ink to stamp it on the cardstock.



The "Father" stamp is from Paper Inspirations. I also stamped this in dark brown ink.

Check out Jen's blog to see the other entries. Heck, why not make a card and try the challenge?!? :D

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for participating in my challenge! I really love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well you SHOULD make more cards cause this is perfect! I'll bet he loved it! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...